Strength comes from unity.
Protection comes from VRMA.
Retailers must realize that the battle against threatening legislation and taxes will become more difficult in years to come. The retail industry must maintain its unity and strength at the grassroots level to wage those battles successfully. Our strength lies in our members being a unified front with a well heard voice.
VRMA... Your partner in retailing. Virginia Retail Merchants Association, the professional association of the Virginia retail industry was founded for the purpose of improving the business climate for the retail industry in Virginia. Our members are as diverse as the products they sell. We represent all size retailers across the commonwealth.
Benefits + Services
Membership doesn't cost... it pays! Save on shipping and credit card processing. Offer you employees group rate benefits at no cost to you. Invest in your employees with high quality, low cost training hundreds of retailers are already using. We have a program for every retailer - so start saving today!
Protecting your future - VRMA is your voice. The VRMA has been serving the retail community in the legislative arena since 1905. Our strong presence before the General Assembly and throughout the year before its various committees and the states' administrative bodies has made the VRMA the most influential association that works solely on behalf of the retail industry. We have 7 registered lobbyists and each year we influence hundreds of important issues.
The Retail Industry is the largest private employer in the state. The sales tax applied to our industry is the largest single contributor to Virginia's budget. With over 100,000 retailers in Virginia we are the life blood of the Commonwealth.
Making connections and keeping you informed. Mark your calendar and register for VRMA's upcoming events or check for important dates such as sales tax holidays.
- Combined Sales Tax Holidays - August 4-7, 2017
Virginia Retail Merchants Association
1025 Boulders Parkway, Suite 110
N. Chesterfield, VA 23225
Phone: (804) 649-0789
Fax: (804) 644-8762
Be a part of it! As a member of VRMA we keep you up to date. As a member you receive access to this section. Review recent legislative action, VRMA's legislative positions, important archives, and other resources, like the It’s the Law section.
Payroll, Accounting & Human Resources
Your business’ success depends on how well you manage many areas of expertise. Some have nothing to do with your actual business, but are an integral part of doing business. Combining knowledge, discipline, and professionalism, CBIZ Payroll is committed to making your business easier. This commitment is possible because we focus on our clients, achieving results, gaining knowledge, and teamwork.
Who are we?
- CBIZ is a national provider of integrated business services and products to Business America with over 200 offices in 34 states with over 6,000 employees to serve our clients.
- CBIZ processes payroll for over 3.500 clients ranging in size from 1 to 5,000 employees, located throughout the USA.
What do we do?
- Help businesses manage their most important asset, their employees.
- Provide integrated solutions to meet a company’s total business needs, making it simple, easy, and accurate while saving time and money.
- Maintain critical human resource information to manage their employees.
- Automate interfacing with third party providers, like 401k administrators, insurance companies, etc., providing for accurate and timely transmission of information.
- Provide cost center/departmental expense control and provide electronic interfacing with their financial systems.
- Minimize their administrative work so they can devote more time to activities that increase their bottom line.
How do we do it?
Some of our features and services include:
- Payroll processing (Web based, on site data base, fax in, call in )
- Full tax service
- Direct deposit
- General ledger interfaces
- Payroll debit cards
- Workers comp reports
- HR monitoring and reporting
- On site report writer
- 401k data transfers
- Electronic time keeping
- Labor cost accounting
- Electronic time clock interfaces
- Custom management reports
- Time off tracking (accruals)
- Benefit insurance tracking/reporting
- Employee self service
- HR Solutions – human resources online support and personal consulting
- Employee web portal for insurance enrollment and self service
- HRIS system with full integration with payroll system
- Section 125 Flex Administration to include FSA, HRA, HSA, Flex debit cards
- COBRA Administration
- Agency/third party checks (garnishments, child support, IRS, insurance, etc.)
- Certified payrolls for government contractors (federal and state) (US DOL WH-347)
- SAS70 Type II certified, audit report on controls and test of operating effectiveness
- Ability to provide international payroll services through CBIZ affiliated company
Please contact Steven Knudson at 804-240-7672 or Sknudson@cbiz.com
Visit us at www.cbiz.com/payroll
Be sure to ask me about our special discounted fees for VRMA members.